This is my kind of summer cocktail – sweet strawberries, floral St. Germain, and bright mint create a tasty cocktail perfect for sipping in the heat. I paired these with grilled fish and vegetables for a summertime dinner outdoors – heaven! Make yourself one now … you deserve a cocktail
- 3-4 strawberries, washed, hulled, and chopped
- ½ tbsp. sugar
- a few sprigs of mint, washed and hard stems removed
- 2 oz. gin
- ½ oz. St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- Soda water or flavored seltzer
- In each glass, muddle the strawberries, sugar, and mint. If you don’t have a muddler, the handle of a wooden spoon works well. Add the gin, St. Germain, and a handful of ice. Top with soda water or your favorite seltzer.